Last Thursday was the date to pick up the Girl Scout Cookies. Since I am the cookie manager for 2 troops (don't ask how I get myself into these things!), it was a lot of cookies to pick up. Luckily, these troops are pretty small or it would have been worse! My sweet parents (thanks Mom and Dad) offered to help me sort the cookies when I got home. Yes, this event requires a vacation day to handle! My 2nd garage was bombarded with cookies so that Charles couldn't get his truck anywhere near it. I warned him not to touch my stacks of cookies! Luckily, that night the other troops Mom's came by and picked up there cookies. We've delivered almost all of the cookies Shauna sold and are working on selling our extras. My dining room is being used to store the cookies Shauna sold and our extras. It looks like Girl Scouts threw up cookies in it!
As you know, I'm new to the bloggy world, but I will make somewhat of an attempt to abide by Kimbo's challenge.
The Meme (what DOES that word MEAN?): 10 Quirks About You
This is a twist on the Honest Scrap Award as you can see by the yes, you guessed it, More Rules:
From Momma Val - "Instead of saying where you live, what state your hair is in, etc. you will share bizarre little things about yourself. Maybe you have some guilty pleasures, maybe you have some OCD that you desperately try to hide, whatever the case may be this is your chance to spill it. Let's all remember to be honest, not to judge, and to have some fun being able to embrace our oddities and laugh at ourselves. Thought this might be a nice mid-week tension reliever.So please, if you are tagged, copy and paste this entire post. Then replace my quirks with your own and tag up to ten people, unless you have A LOT of quirky friends then tag em all!!! Have fun!"
The 10 bloggers I would to tag for the 10 Quirks About You Meme are: LaRay, AJsMom, AJSDad (I don't know anymore to do so I'm cheating with 3.)
In the spirit of fun, I will be a good sport and share 10 quirks about me.
1. I must have my spices in alphabetical order in my pantry.
2. I can wiggle my ears. This used to be a fun talent my parents made me show off when I was a kid!
3. I MUST read every night before I go to sleep or I just can't sleep!
4. My favorite chocolates are Dove Promises and I must SAVOR them, taking exactly 3 bites of each. There's a routine to eating them.
5. When I eat a Dove Promise, I must fold up the foil wrapper in a specific manner until it is a little square. Gosh, that sounds weird!
6. I eat my sandwiches in a circle - eat all the crust first followed by the insides.
7. I still talk to my parents almost every day (sometimes more than once a day).
8. I can't stand green beans - I mean to the point of gagging if I even smell them!
9. I do not like my food to touch each other on my plate.
10. When I drink milk it must be ice cold, so I put it in the freezer for a few minutes first.
(Okay, so what was up with all the food quirks???)